Monday, June 10, 2013

The One With The Schedule

Just like a new parent, I'm planning a schedule for my new "baby" -- she'll sleep through the night, she'll awake at 8:15 am, we'll have some play time, then a morning nap, an afternoon nap, a play date, then down for the evening at 8:15 pm.

Bwahhhh haaaaaa haaaaaaa!

Yes, I've been a new parent (a few times, actually!). And even though I *know* my baby won't follow my schedule, I'm going to put it out here because it's a guide more than a rigorous schedule.

So. I need to generally/loosely categorize my posts. Each week I'd like to highlight a pattern designer, a fabric designer/line/company, and a quilter. Some of those highlights will likely include moi, some will be *real* designers/fabrics/quilters. ;-)

All right, we have the categories people! Since I'm pretty sure this baby won't follow a schedule any better than my other children have, I'll leave it at this for now and figure out the details as I go.

Now. Since the blog police insist no post is complete without a photo:



A view of the beautiful city of Edinburgh. looking toward Arthur's Seat and the Castle. *sigh*

ko

No comments:

Post a Comment