Sunday, June 9, 2013

The One with Wil Wheaton

Why "The Quilt Nerd"? Because I. Love. Quilts. I love making them. Thinking about them. Cuddling under them. Building forts with them. Looking at them. Planning them. Appreciating the work that goes in to them. Even washing them!

Why Wil Wheaton? Well, in this video he gives an excellent explanation of why it's awesome to *be* a nerd!



I'm hopeful that this blog will help me keep track of not only my own quilt journey, but also highlight the fabulous work of some of my fellow travellers. I've been on a "nerd quilt" kick lately -- searching out pop culture and current events quilts (and planning my own!) I'll have a post on some *fantastic* DW quilts very soon!.

That said, I'm not sure which direction this blog will take, or whether I'll ever even publish another post, but wherever it goes, I hope it's a fun trip!

ko

No comments:

Post a Comment